International Practical Seminar Best Practice for Attracting Foreign Direct Investment
Private investors still sit on enormous amounts of capital, waiting for the ultimate rebooting of the world economy in order to invest. Meanwhile, emerging and developed countries must set the right framework to attract foreign direct investment (FDI), particularly in key industries for the future.
This seminar will provide hands-on insights and best practice on how you can optimally attract FDI and optimise the long-term spill-over effects for your economy. Selected practitioners and experts will share valuable experiences during case studies and enable you to foster your learnings during practical workshops. Our focus topics will include:
- How to attract digital and high-tech businesses?
- Facilitating knowledge transfer and co-operations with local businesses
- Best practices on attractive regulatory and legal frameworks
- Strategic communication and marketing strategies
- Improving on the Doing Business Index
- Effectively reducing transaction costs for businesses
Directors, High Level Public Servants, Experts and Professionals, CEOs, Officer and Programme Managers from institutions and organisations such as:
- Ministries of Trade, Investment and Economy and Education
- Business Networks
- International, National and Regional Development Agencies
- Networking Groups involved in EU funded projects
- PPP Project managers and consultants
- Private Companies and Investors
- Exchange with high-level speakers and practitioners on how to successfully attract FDI
- Learn how to create sustainable and resilient dialogue forms to market your market’s attractiveness and to constantly monitor the business environment. Obtain hands-on insights on how to improve communication toward investor communities
- Improve the overall standing of your region or country by attracting investments and long-term effects for your economy
- Strengthen your professional network and make use of this unique opportunity to exchange with experts and practitioners
- How can you enable a constructive dialogue to establish the needs of investors?
- How can you strategically communicate your economy’s attractiveness for private investments?
- How can you provide the required infrastructure for key industries? How can you adapt the educational landscape to long-term business needs?
- How can you ensure non-discriminative incentive schemes for investors?
- How to deal with stakeholders and how to foster a cooperative mind-set? Which strategies allow you to optimise the spill-over effects to your domestic economy
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.