European Seminar Applying State Aid in Practice
|English||24.06.2019 - 25.06.2019||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.||1.188,- € * until 12.04.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||24.06.2019 - 25.06.2019|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.|
|Price:||1.188,- € * until 12.04.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
Correct Application of State Aid Legislation in Practice is crucial to Avoid Notification and Recovery
The correct application of State aid legislation is crucial when it comes to granting projects. Otherwise, recovery obligations towards the European Commission may threaten you financial resources and your projects. For the responsible project manager it is interesting under which conditions their project might be exempted.
- What are the latest provisions for State aid?
- How to apply the Notion of Aid in practice?
- How to ensure a correct distinction and separation of economic and non-economic activities
- When do you have to notify an aid scheme and when can you apply the GBER?
- How to handle the requirements for the horizontal rules, such as those on RDI, environment and energy or restructuring aid
- How to utilise the Services of General Economic Interest (SGEI)
- How to comply with transparency requirements in practice
- How to decide under which State aid provision you need to assign your project
Decision Makers & public authorities dealing with national funding schemes and European Funds:
- Ministries of Economy & Regional Development
- Ministries of European Affairs
- Ministries of Research, Science, Technology & Education
- Ministries of Infrastructure & Transport
- Ministries of Energy
- State Aid Monitoring Offices
- National Competition Authorities
- Managing & Audit Authorities of EU Funds & Intermediate Bodies
- Regional and local authorities responsible for finance & economy
In particular from Departments and Units such as:
- State Aid Unit/State Aid Control
- Legal Department
- Market and Competition
- EU law/EU affairs/EU Funds/State aid