European Seminar AMIF & ISF Post 2020
How to Prepare for the next Programming Period
|English||scheduled: November 2019||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.||1.289,- € * until 16.08.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||scheduled: November 2019|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.|
|Price:||1.289,- € * until 16.08.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
Prepare yourself for the Upcoming Programming Period 2021-2027
With the new Programming Period major changes in the structure of AMIF and ISF
will be introduced, such as the Integrated Border Management Fund. Take the chance to understand the funding framework, the new structure and relevant consequences for your daily business. Moreover, this European Seminar provides you with best practices and lessons learnt from the current programming period.
- How to effectively prepare for Post 2020 and what are the key challenges?
- What is the financial framework look for 2021-2027?
- Which best cases exist as far as the implementation of the new funds is concerned and what can be learnt from them?
- Be prepared for Post 2020 with regards to your migration and security projects
- Receive first-hand information from national experts from Member States at the forefront of the implementation of AMIF &ISF
- Receive useful tips for setting up the new Programming Period
- Exchange with colleagues on how to effectively manage your funds
- Find out how to create synergies between the funds
- Develop networks and contacts with colleagues from various authorities from all over Europe
Public officials and responsible staff dealing with EU Funding for Home Affairs and Security in particular from the designated Responsible, Audit; Delegated Authorities (RAs, AAs and DAs) for Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) and Internal Security Fund (ISF) as well as funding beneficiaries Ministries such as:
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Migration
- Ministry of Refugees, Immigration & Integration Affairs
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
as well as public authorities with responsibilities in the field of internal security, border control, migration and visa policy.