European Seminar Agile Project Management of EU Funds: Practical Toolbox for EU Funds Project Managers 2020
|English||26.08.2020 - 28.08.2020||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Nice, France.||as of 988,- € * until 28.08.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||26.08.2020 - 28.08.2020|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Nice, France.|
|Price:||as of 988,- € * until 28.08.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
Keep yourself up to date to guarantee the success of your EU funded projects and programmes!
EU Funds Project Managers have to deal with challenging management tasks. This practical toolbox, consisting of three intensive seminar days specially designed for staff responsible for EU funding, provides a unique opportunity to receive an extensive set of practical instruments for your daily work in one package. Each seminar day is divided into a theoretical part and an interactive workshop part.
- Ensure high quality in all phases of your projects – Boost your knowledge both in theory and practice
- Meet the requirements of the European Commission for EU-funded projects in the current programming period 2014-2020
- Enhance the performance and improve the effectiveness of your organisation and your projects
- Use our extensive and interactive workshop sessions: Take the chance to directly apply your new know-how in step-by-step exercises
- Receive a comprehensive toolkit in one course
- Deepen your knowledge on the most important methods and techniques for investment planning, project management and evaluation
- Meet colleagues from across Europe, share experiences and work together
- What are the key components of PCM and LFA and how to use them in your daily work?
- How can you use the PCM’s tools such as Stakeholder Analysis, Logical Framework and Concept Mapping in the best way?
- What is the best way to use Cost-Benefit Analysis and Value Analysis as tools to decide whether you should implement your project or not?
- How can you prevent exposing your projects to socioeconomic and financial risk by doing a proper CBA and VA?
- Which evaluation techniques can you apply to evaluate EU projects and programmes and to achieve better effects?
Project Managers, experts and professionals in the context of EU projects and programmes dealing with:
- Financial and economic analysis /Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA) and Value Analysis (VA)
- Project and programme planning and implementation
- Project management /Project Cycle Management (PCM)
- Logical Framework Approach (LFA)
- Results-Based Management (RBM)