8th Summer Academy Public Procurement 2019
The Summer Academy is an intensive training in the field of public procurement for international, European and national authorities. The unique set-up of the event will enable you to gain strong knowledge on different areas of procurement. You will learn how to handle award and selection criteria and you will deal with the challenges of framework agreements and learn how to handle dispute resolutions. Our experts provide advice on how to use technology to your best advantage during every step of the procurement process.
- Discover the full potential of an efficient use of framework agreements
- Train how to meet challenges of the procurement design
- Deepen your knowledge of preventive actions and control systems for public procurement
- Make sure that your selection, award and exclusion criteria lower the risk of fraud
- Ask your individual questions and receive valuable recommendations from public procurement experts
- Benefit from exchange of experience with our experts and other attendees from all across Europe and around the world
The Summer Academy is an intensive training course for Directors, Heads of Department, Procurement Managers and Officers, Internal and External Auditors and other specialists responsible for Public Procurement in:
- National and regional Ministries and their subordinated bodies and agencies
- Central Procurement and Purchasing Agencies
- International and European Institutions and Agencies
- City Councils and Communities
- State-owned Enterprises
- Higher Education and Research Institutions
- National and regional Courts of Auditors
- Public banks
- Lawyers and Consultancy Firms
- Other bodies responsible for public procurement
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.