7th Summer Academy: Public Procurement 2018
Recent Case Law • Innovation Procurement • E-Procurement • Framework Agreements • Contract Management • Fraud Prevention
...is a three-day intensive hands-on training providing practical skills and know-how in the field of public procurement for international, European and national authorities. Because of the unique set-up and workshop character of the event, you gain strong knowledge on different areas of procurement and the challenges each procurement measure entails. Among other things, you will learn how to handle award and selection criteria and apply them to innovative procurement. Further, you will deal with the challenges of framework agreements and learn how to handle dispute resolutions as part of your contract management. Our experienced speakers provide hands-on advice on how to use technology to your best advantage during every step of the procurement process. Moreover, you will learn through which instruments the risk of fraud and irregularities in public procurement can be reduced as well as the best strategies to prepare for audits of your procurements.
Participants learn from first-hand experience during presentations as well as case study sessions and directly apply their newly acquired knowledge in interactive workshops and team exercises, taking place at the end of each training module. Based on your successful results of the daily knowledge checks, attendees will be awarded a unique diploma of the European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law.
The Summer Academy “Public Procurement 2018“ is a must-attend intensive training course for Directors, Heads of Department or Unit, Procurement Managers and Officers, Internal and External Auditors and other specialists
Responsible for Public Procurement in:
- National and regional Ministries and their subordinated bodies and agencies
- Central Procurement and Purchasing Agencies
- European Institutions and Agencies
- International Organisations and Agencies
- City Councils and Communities
- State-owned Enterprises
- Higher Education and Research Institutions
- National and regional Courts of Auditors
- National and regional transport, road and highways agencies
- Public banks
- Other bodies responsible for public procurement
Especially from Departments such as:
- Public Procurement
- Finance, Financial Management
- Resources, Budget
As well as for Lawyers and Consultancy Firms
- Become familiar with the most common errors and irregularities in public procurement procedures
- Familiarise yourself with the most recent case law in relevant procurement fields
- Discover the full potential of an efficient use of framework agreements
- Train how to meet challenges of the procurement design
- Deepen your knowledge of preventive actions and control systems for public procurement
- Make sure that your selection, award and exclusion criteria lower the risk of fraud
- Participate in interactive case studies and workshops
- Ask your individual questions and receive valuable recommendations from public procurement experts
- Benefit from exchange of experience with our experts and other attendees from all across Europe and around the world
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.