Public and international institutions currently undergo radical changes and very dynamic processes. Internal and external auditors from the public sector face a large number of new challenges.
They need to ensure that their audit methods are up-to-date, accurate and capable to uncover bad governance so that they can recommend innovative and adequate solutions.
Old threats in a new environment
Due to the expanding of responsibilities and new fields of activities, public sector auditors need to extend their know-how on a daily basis. At the same time, fraud and corruption remain the biggest threats to a proper functioning of public institutions. The European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law supports internal and external auditors by providing high-quality practical seminars and trainings in key issues such as:
- Fighting fraud and corruption in the public sector
- Risk analysis and management methods
- Financial control / Public Procurement control
- IT audit / Performance audit
- EU Funds control and audit
- Effective internal audit system in the public administration
Extend your expertise by participating in the various events held by the European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law in this area.