Public and international institutions currently undergo radical changes and very dynamic processes. Internal and external auditors from the public sector face a large number of new challenges.
They need to ensure that their audit methods are up-to-date, accurate and capable to uncover bad governance so that they can recommend innovative and adequate solutions.
Old threats in a new environment
Due to the expanding of responsibilities and new fields of activities, public sector auditors need to extend their know-how on a daily basis. At the same time, fraud and corruption remain the biggest threats to a proper functioning of public institutions. The European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law supports internal and external auditors by providing high-quality practical seminars and trainings in key issues such as:
- Fighting fraud and corruption in the public sector
- Risk analysis and management methods
- Financial control / Public Procurement control
- IT audit / Performance audit
- EU Funds control and audit
- Effective internal audit system in the public administration
Extend your expertise by participating in the various events held by the European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law in this area.
- Upon request you can receive a digital version of the seminar documents after the event for 60,- Euro excl. German VAT (19%) in addition to the seminar.
- All prices excl. German VAT (19%)
Jump to topic:
|English||01.06.2017 - 02.06.2017||Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Checkpoint Charlie|
|Date:||01.06.2017 - 02.06.2017|
|Location:||Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Checkpoint Charlie|
|English||28.06.2017 - 30.06.2017||InterCity Hotel Berlin Hauptbahnhof|
|Date:||28.06.2017 - 30.06.2017|
|Location:||InterCity Hotel Berlin Hauptbahnhof|
|English||24.08.2017 - 25.08.2017||Courtyard by Marriott Berlin Mitte|
|Date:||24.08.2017 - 25.08.2017|
|Location:||Courtyard by Marriott Berlin Mitte|
|English||28.08.2017 - 30.08.2017||Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Mitte|
|Date:||28.08.2017 - 30.08.2017|
|Location:||Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Mitte|
|English||25.09.2017 - 26.09.2017||Scandic Hamburg Emporio|
|Date:||25.09.2017 - 26.09.2017|
|Location:||Scandic Hamburg Emporio|